Footprint Kingfoam Hi Profile Biebel King of Hollywood 7mm Insoles [Size: 8 - 8.5 US]
Notify me when back in stock
Footprint Kingfoam Hi Profile Biebel King Of Hollywood 7mm Insoles
The 7mm Kingfoam Hi-Profile Insoles feature Footprint's most impact absorbing formula yet. Kingfoam is the choice of Kevin Romar and Joey Brezinski. While most insoles offer cool looking gels and cheap materials that look fancy, Kingfoam insoles are pure performance from heel to toe.
Kingfoam insoles provide full primo protection and help you skate up to two-times longer by absorbing 90% of impact energy. The less impact energy that runs up your legs, the longer you can skate before getting sore. This insole is 7mm of flat Kingfoam and works best in vulcanized shoes.
- Brand: Footprint Insole Technology
- Model: The King Of Hollywood
- Pro: Brandon Biebel
- Compatible with all foot types
- Trimmable- if your size is out, get one size up and trim with scissors
- Absorbs 91% of impact energy in lab testing compared to 53% in other “performance” insoles (ASTM F 1614 -1999)
- Our proprietary material in the exact same formulation is used by NASA on the ISS for sensitive electronics protection
- Free Delivery Australia!
|Brand||FOOTPRINT INSOLE TECHNOLOGY|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Boarders users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.